PDA

View Full Version : latest on who to buy from ?

Zute
2nd December 2008, 12:56 PM
Looking to get a Nanocom. Just wondering who/where is the best place to buy from, either here in Oz or overseas.
What price should I be paying ?

Ive done the search, but its all old info now and some web pages need up dating.

Anyone interested in getting a group buy together ?

Peter.

LandyAndy
2nd December 2008, 07:15 PM
Best bet is t send a PM to member "Stuart" Stuart arranged all the other Nanocoms thru his employer,Rovacraft.
Andrew

feral
2nd December 2008, 08:33 PM
I dropped into Rovacraft, Ferntree Gully, VIC and Stuart has about 5 left and will not be resupplied until next year.

Very tempted myself ;)

HAK
4th December 2008, 07:28 AM
what are they worth?

Stewartp
15th December 2008, 09:19 AM
just bought one from Rovacraft $510.00 delivered to SA. It has the latestest software and USB connection to my Laptop. It is fantastic. The service from Rovacraft was brilliant.

crossy999
16th December 2008, 09:00 PM
Agreed, similar price delivered to Sydney. The guys at Rovacraft (Sydney and Melbourne) are excellent to deal with.

Ricey
17th December 2008, 05:21 PM
There's one left now with Stuart. I ordered mine today, for the same price above & confirmed it's the latest version with USB support.

McDisco
17th December 2008, 06:05 PM
You can also get them through Karcraft. Thats where I got mine, but I think the price through Rovacraft might be better and plus the unit they sent me was the older version with the serial port..:(

Make sure you do get the one with the usb as if you have the serial port one you have to upgrade it to run the latest firmware properly.

Angus

Zute
18th March 2009, 11:10 AM
Got mine:banana: