PDA

View Full Version : Photocomp Topic7 Postponed!

dullbird
28th February 2009, 11:46 AM
Hi Guys

Just to let you all know I wont be here for the duration of the topic 7 comp as I'm flying down to VIC to help out the RSPCA down there that have been inundated with injured animals.......and I'm unsure whether I will have access to the interent.

I will be back in time for the start of the next comp.....So after having a discussion with bushie we have decided to postpone this comp and continue topic 7 on the next date which is the 15th march

As Bushie may also have commitments that may take him away

I hope this hasn't inconvenienced anyone and look forward to resuming on the 15th:)

pop058
28th February 2009, 11:55 AM
Hi Guys

Just to let you all know I wont be here for the duration of the topic 7 comp as I'm flying down to VIC to help out the RSPCA down there that have been inundated with injured animals.......and I'm unsure whether I will have access to the interent.

I will be back in time for the start of the next comp.....So after having a discussion with bushie we have decided to postpone this comp and continue topic 7 on the next date which is the 15th march

As Bushie may also have commitments that may take him away

I hope this hasn't inconvenienced anyone and look forward to resuming on the 15th:)

I don't think anyone will have any probs with that. What you are doing (and thankyou for that) is far more important.

paul

Chucaro
28th February 2009, 12:03 PM
You are doing a beautiful work, shows that you are a very care and nice person.
Thank you

dmdigital
28th February 2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the notice Lou and good luck with the work in Victoria.

I think what your doing is a volunteer area that is well overlooked with by many and you will be providing much needed assistance to some of the forgotten victims.

MickS
1st March 2009, 09:40 PM
Like the others have said DB, good luck and take care. Fantastic.