PDA

View Full Version : How lucky am I

bblaze
3rd April 2009, 04:43 PM
Some time back I put up a post on my pending trip from Tassie to Perth (WA), Great central Road, Finke, Simpson Desert, Birdsville and then back to tassie. At the time I offered a seat up for any one that may have wanted to do some or all the trip, Well the spot has been filled with a guy from Stanley. Now the lucky part is that he is a pro camera man who freelances. He is going to film a doco of the trip and believes he has the access to markets and production of the same. He is originally from Perth/Broome and his family is still involved, although semi retired with the film/vidio industry.
Tomorrow he is arriving at 9.00am and we are off for a day of filming and taking pics. So I am now hoping with his help and training my pics will improve.
So heres hoping that by this time tomorrow I will have some pics to post
cheers
blaze

Chucaro
4th April 2009, 08:07 AM
Good on you mate, I hope that he is to document the beauty of Tassie and the destruction caused by Gunns ;)

timaus13
5th April 2009, 07:34 AM
Hello BBlaze

Hello mate sounds like ure up for a Fantastic Trip, Looking forward to hearing and :cool: Seeing the trip with u.
To have Professional Photographer on the trip will B Unreal.
My Brother in Law Joe, Lives and works in Sydney as a Professional Photographer. When he was here in Hobart some months ago he came on The East West Trail with us. It was fantastic to see how he worked and What he uses in is Job. He has an amazing eye for a Photograph.
Being the sort of guy he is he insisted on doing my Family,s Portrait shots on a local beach at dusk. WOW What a Brilliant Artist.

Stay safe, if there is any backup I can provide 4 u on ure trip from here in Hobart Please just let me know.Whether it be research on areas u r at or anything else.

Cheers Tim

PS We met at Zehann with JC last March.:D