PDA

View Full Version : E-diff

CSBrisie
27th September 2009, 02:46 PM
Guys, does the L322 have a rear e-diff option like D3 and RRS? If Yes, how do you identify if it has it fitted?
cheers

Scouse
27th September 2009, 03:11 PM
No E diff was available for the LM RR.

sniegy
28th September 2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry Scouse...;)

The 09MY (& possibly the 07/08 also) has it Std on the S/C & it is an option on the TDV8.

From 10MY i think it is now standard on all of them..not quite sure as i didnt make the course, stuck in the air for 6 1/2 hours.....

The only way to tell is on the hoist or if u dare climb under & look at the rerar diff, you will see a big thick wiring loom covered in aluminium wrap & a plunge bolt housing.

Cheers.

CSBrisie
28th September 2009, 09:04 PM
many thanks!

Scouse
28th September 2009, 09:45 PM
Sorry Scouse...;)

The 09MY (& possibly the 07/08 also) has it Std on the S/C & it is an option on the TDV8.

From 10MY i think it is now standard on all of them..not quite sure as i didnt make the course, stuck in the air for 6 1/2 hours.....

The only way to tell is on the hoist or if u dare climb under & look at the rerar diff, you will see a big thick wiring loom covered in aluminium wrap & a plunge bolt housing.

Cheers.Hi Pete, I assume you couldn't land due to the dust on Wednesday morning :(. I wish I could tell you how good it was but what with the confidentially clauses & all......well, you know :D.

I didn't think the new cars (D3 underpinnings) were still referred to as the L322 model. I seem to recall a different code used when I went through the training (but I'm usually wrong ;)).

sniegy
30th September 2009, 07:05 PM
HI Mate,
When we flew over Sydney all we saw from the air was a MASSIVE plume of Orange dust..It was a very strange feeling...Especially when we flew from Melb & saw wonderful white cloud formations..

The LM Range Rover is still identified in the chassis as an SALLMAM2AA123456 & the 10MY now has an A to designate its MY.
But yes i think you are right in regards to the new model designation L3??
I did recall them saying something was cant remember exactly what.

I did the 10MY release course a month ago but missed this one & was really wanting to drive the 3.0litre diesel...

Cheers & hope all is well.

sniegy
1st October 2009, 09:13 AM
Hey Scott,

The LM is still know as the LM & its designation is still L322.

Just checked the notes from the 10MY course.

Cheers

Scouse
1st October 2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks for proving me wrong again Pete :p.