PDA

View Full Version : Surveyed to Death!

jonesfam
7th November 2009, 10:47 PM
I guess everyone who purchased their D3 new has had to go through this but it would seem to me that Land Rover Oz get a bit carried away with the surveys.
I have been phoned by 2 different LR folk asking if I was happy with the car, salesman, dealer etc. Also got the 3rd degree on why we bought it & even if we used the back row of seats? Then they want to know what other cars I've owned.
I also got an Internet survey.
The dealer that sold it to us surveyed us as well.
Then, today, the dealer that replaced the knackered spare wheel winch phoned up to check if I was happy with all that. Told them I would let them know next time I had a flat.
The question that amused me was if I intended to take it of road? The bloke was a bit confused when I told him most of the roads around here were off road!
BTW went for a play in some mud last Saturday, great fun but a big cleaning job after.
Jonesfam

WhiteD3
8th November 2009, 05:46 AM
Recently bought a Golf for SWMBO. VW are fanatical about surveys and customer satisfaction as well.

Bushwanderer
8th November 2009, 07:19 AM
Yes, I even get a survey after every dealer service, to make sure that I am happy (as if I wouldn't let them know otherwise). Nontheless, it's good that they are interested. ;)

CaverD3
8th November 2009, 10:02 AM
When under warranty the dealer would ring after every service. Seems to have stopped since. :confused:

BigJon
8th November 2009, 10:07 AM
There is a theory in marketing that if you don't have contact with your customers at least once every three months, then they are no longer your customers...