PDA

View Full Version : Terrafirma Product

stuart
15th February 2010, 06:50 AM
Morning All,

We at Rovacraft have produced a specials list for Fourm members on the latest Terrafirma Range...This price list will be available to Fourm members only until the end of March...Please be sure to mention this list when ordering product...Not all product is available from stock but we will hold the pricing untill the end of March (2010) for all orders Ex UK...

http://www.rovacraft.com.au/TerrafirmaPriceList.pdf

Rovacraft WA 08 9377 0080

Rovacraft NSW 02 9700 8920

Rovacraft VIC 03 9 758 5211

Regards
Stu

dullbird
14th April 2010, 03:25 PM
My account of using a Terrafirma product

http://www.aulro.com/afvb/90-110-130-defender-county/102897-terrafirma-big-bore-expedition-shocks.html#post1227054

DISCO 4
14th April 2010, 10:05 PM
What, if anything, do you have for Discovery 4 off road

stuart
30th April 2010, 06:53 AM
Morning all,

Due to the great responce we had i held the price list open until the end of April...and now being the end of April the list will be taken down at end of Business today...Sooo if anyone would be interested in taking advantage of the prices...TODAY is the Last day for the Terrafirma Offer...in sayng that prices will still be on the ball for our Aulro people...

Stu

Morning All,

We at Rovacraft have produced a specials list for Fourm members on the latest Terrafirma Range...This price list will be available to Fourm members only until the end of March...Please be sure to mention this list when ordering product...Not all product is available from stock but we will hold the pricing untill the end of March (2010) for all orders Ex UK...

http://www.rovacraft.com.au/TerrafirmaPriceList.pdf

Rovacraft WA 08 9377 0080

Rovacraft NSW 02 9700 8920

Rovacraft VIC 03 9 758 5211

Regards
Stu

5teve
30th April 2010, 04:25 PM
hmmm... bugger... was going to order some shockies soon... but cant get them yet... oh well... i'll have to talk nicely to Ian.. :D

Still waiting for my middle pipe tho... :angel:

Steve

IanP
1st May 2010, 12:02 PM
Nice one Stu,

Pity your staff do not know about it!!

I phoned on Thursday the 29th chasing a set of silicone hoses and was quoted $212.65!!! and yes the person was told I was from the AULRO forum. So sent off a quick order to the UK!

Each time I buy from Rovacraft I get different prices (even on consecutive days!) depending on who I talk to. So what is the deal for AULRO members on purchases?

Cheers
Ian

stuart
3rd May 2010, 07:08 AM
Morning Ian,

Sorry About that all we can do is try.

Stu

Nice one Stu,

Pity your staff do not know about it!!

I phoned on Thursday the 29th chasing a set of silicone hoses and was quoted $212.65!!! and yes the person was told I was from the AULRO forum. So sent off a quick order to the UK!

Each time I buy from Rovacraft I get different prices (even on consecutive days!) depending on who I talk to. So what is the deal for AULRO members on purchases?

Cheers
Ian