Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: I put an LS1 into my D2

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    In my D2a Ripping It Up
    Posts
    7,858
    Quote Originally Posted by SPROVER View Post
    Huh? Why is that?
    Im guessing all to do with burnt once twice shy for some
    Maybe Marks 4wd adaptors for the mounts
    cheers chris


    My Toy 04 D2a Td5 Manual With Lots of Goodie Goodness
    S111 Swb a work in progress
    Two Wheel Fun Factor
    Triumph Sprint St 955i

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Adelaide Hills
    Posts
    6,756
    Quote Originally Posted by rangieman View Post
    Maybe Marks 4wd adaptors for the mounts

    they dont do the required mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Muppet View Post
    Micks commodore brings all the lads to the yard, and they're like "do a sick skid brah"

    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Adelaide Hills
    Posts
    6,756
    Quote Originally Posted by SPROVER View Post
    Huh? Why is that?
    4) YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO NAME AND SHAME INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES OR CORPORATIONS ON THIS SITE. Whilst we welcome feedback we do not allow you to name and shame. Should you name and shame it will attract action which at worst could see your access removed without warning and at best see a formal warning being logged in case there are further instances.. ( If someone asks about a business, workshop or individual and you have a negative opinion, say 'i will contact you via PM'
    If you have an issue with a business, workshop, individual and wish to share it with the forum, you make your thread 'i have had a negative experience with a business in state xyz. PM for further information' Anything else that identifies the business, workshop, individual or hints at it will be treated as a breach of the rules.
    You are free to elicit responses by inviting interested parties to respond via Private Message should they require any further information on matters covered by this clause.)





    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Muppet View Post
    Micks commodore brings all the lads to the yard, and they're like "do a sick skid brah"

    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    320
    Think it's ok to name if you're not slagging off, no?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Adelaide Hills
    Posts
    6,756
    Quote Originally Posted by ballbag View Post
    Think it's ok to name if you're not slagging off, no?
    the only thing i would be saying about the company is that they attempted fraud. selling a product that they have not tested, then changing their website to say that it never fitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Muppet View Post
    Micks commodore brings all the lads to the yard, and they're like "do a sick skid brah"

    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ferntree Gully, Vic
    Posts
    1,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevo View Post
    4) YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO NAME AND SHAME INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES OR CORPORATIONS ON THIS SITE. Whilst we welcome feedback we do not allow you to name and shame. Should you name and shame it will attract action which at worst could see your access removed without warning and at best see a formal warning being logged in case there are further instances.. ( If someone asks about a business, workshop or individual and you have a negative opinion, say 'i will contact you via PM'
    If you have an issue with a business, workshop, individual and wish to share it with the forum, you make your thread 'i have had a negative experience with a business in state xyz. PM for further information' Anything else that identifies the business, workshop, individual or hints at it will be treated as a breach of the rules.
    You are free to elicit responses by inviting interested parties to respond via Private Message should they require any further information on matters covered by this clause.)





    Ok then. Didn't realise you had a problem with the part. I missed that bit. By the way great conversion.
    Cheers
    Chris
    We have a select range of products to suit your needs.From radiators,alternators,starter motors,water pumps,battery isolators,solar panels and more.Feel free to email for any enquiries including prices at carand4wdparts@gmail.com or PM.
    Chris

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!