Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Freelander Parts Melbourne

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2

    Talking Freelander Parts Melbourne

    I am wondering where I can get Freelander parts in Melbourne. I am after a couple parts.

    Right handside side mirror
    Right Tail Light (bottom)

    Your help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,626
    PM tempestv8, from memory he has a set of FL1 mirror assemblies.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dandenong Ranges - Victoria
    Posts
    626
    If you want to try a wrecker, Allford in Braeside have a pile of Freelanders.

    58 Tarnard Drive, Braeside, 3195
    Victoria, Australia (melway 88 B8)
    Phone: (03) 9580 5535

    Allford - Ford, Transit, MGF, MGZT, Seat, Tata, VW Transporter, Golf, Rover, New Parts, Used Parts, Wrecker, Dismantler, Melbourne,

    Normal deal on pricing, more than you think it should be, less than new.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Ferntree Gully VIC
    Posts
    10,363
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    mine and mcdiso's reply's seem to have vanished

    maybe send me PM and i can point you in the right direction



    obviously we said the wrong thing.............
    130's rule

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by gtapex View Post
    I am wondering where I can get Freelander parts in Melbourne. I am after a couple parts.

    Right handside side mirror
    Right Tail Light (bottom)

    Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    G'day Gtapex,

    I have a pair of Freelander series 1 mirrors for sale.

    Please give me a call if you are interested. I am in Melbourne.

    Lawrance
    0418 348 014

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tempestv8 View Post
    G'day Gtapex,

    I have a pair of Freelander series 1 mirrors for sale.

    Please give me a call if you are interested. I am in Melbourne.

    Lawrance
    0418 348 014
    Hi,

    Where abouts are you located. Would be great to get some parts. What condition are they in. I will try giving you a call in the morning.

    Jason
    0419 579 805

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by hiline View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    mine and mcdiso's reply's seem to have vanished

    maybe send me PM and i can point you in the right direction



    obviously we said the wrong thing.............

    ?? There haven't been any posts deleted in this thread so I assume there has been urr 'technical difficulties".... if you want go ahead an repost what ever it was you said last time

    PS gtapex I've moved this thread to the Freelander section
    06 SE V6 Discovery 3

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Redland Bay QLD
    Posts
    528
    I use British Motor Imports over the phone. Good mob and quick delivery.

    Cheers!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!