Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 918

Thread: Spotted whilst out and about in Vic

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Wheelers Hill, Melbourne
    Posts
    3,857
    So who is getting around Vic in an Extreme - Green I think- with the number plate 12 ??

    Anybody else seen it?

    I saw it heading up Maroondah Hwy late last week...
    DeeJay
    1999 Defender Wagon
    1977 SWB Hardtop

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wheelers Hill, Vic
    Posts
    380
    on burwood hwy last weekend towards knox, i was driving next to a D1 300tdi towing a D2! Disco towing a disco is a good look

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Warragul, Victoria
    Posts
    1,984
    I Drouin, a Red TD5 Defender parked on the South side of the railway station, then a few days later heading out towards Ripplebrook.
    Disco
    1992 Tdi Manual
    ARB Bar, Lightforce 170's
    Dual Batteries, Codan HF
    GME UHF, Magellan GPS

    Defender 130
    1995 Tdi Manual

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,006
    Unprecedented appearances for this week

    Why do all Defender drivers give me the horn as they drive by?

    Waiting to turn right at the lights of Burwood Hwy/Springvale Rd at 4 o'clockish a stock looking Defender with a full length rack drove past heading north.

    AULRO sticker in the usual left back window position but not quick or good enough to read it.

    Who ever you are...Hello

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    on burwood hwy last weekend towards knox, i was driving next to a D1 300tdi towing a D2! Disco towing a disco is a good look
    That was my brother towing his D2 with Dad's Disco! His Td5 wouldn't run after it got warm - fly-by-wire problem?? On the way to Fred Smith for diagnosis... plus some goodies

    Rob W

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wheelers Hill, Vic
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by isuzubob View Post
    That was my brother towing his D2 with Dad's Disco! His Td5 wouldn't run after it got warm - fly-by-wire problem?? On the way to Fred Smith for diagnosis... plus some goodies

    Rob W
    ahh very nice!
    gotta admit the D1 didn't seem to struggle too much with it either. slow off the line, but looked to be cruising pretty easily once up to speed! i was impressed!
    what goodies is Fred putting on?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alice Springs NT
    Posts
    286
    Didn't have a camera handy but going past the same place twice last week I saw a large number of L/Rs
    Might be a club or something.

    It was on the corner of Turner and Ingles St in Port Melbourne





















    Kidding guys

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bacchus Marsh Vic.
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by WedWon View Post
    Didn't have a camera handy but going past the same place twice last week I saw a large number of L/Rs
    Might be a club or something.

    It was on the corner of Turner and Ingles St in Port Melbourne




    Kidding guys



    Cheers, Kyle



    The Good Oil.
    When did you last visit?
    http://www.aulro.com/afvb/good-oil/



  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    14,132
    About 4:00pm today I drove past two Discoveries and a series LWB soft top stopped on the side of the road the Horsham side of Dadswells Bridge.
    Anyone from here?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide - Torrens Park
    Posts
    7,230
    Wasn't me.... My RRC hasn't been in Vic for nearly three months!
    (76 Two Door - Unmolested)
    (88 Hiline - Now with Limited Slip rear diff)
    (07 Vogue TDV8 )

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!