Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 627

Thread: What are you listening to?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Woolgoolga
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by isuzutoo-eh View Post
    'The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull' by Earth. Nothing like a bit of drone to end a crappy week.
    Drone is correct, can never get through more than a couple of songs

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Woolgoolga
    Posts
    7,231
    Hmm at the moment I'm stuck between the Russian Circles, Charlie Parr, the Melvins, and Budd.
    As well as The Backwood Creatures.
    Really out of the music loop since moving into the sticks

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    5,106
    Lots!, been playing around with computer audio. First set up was iPod classic in a decicated dock hooked up to amp, with control over the iPod via the amp remote. Then hooked up my Apple TV to the amp and stream my iTunes from my computer, controlling with iPod touch remote app. Sounding good so far.

    Dark Side of the moon plays well, JJJ latest like a version with some awesome stuff by Matt Corby, Missy Higgins and the Thundamentals.

    Black keys and Black Sabath Paranoid getting some output and sounding great also.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Woolgoolga
    Posts
    7,231
    My iTunes crashed, stupid itunes

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Near Seven Hills, Sydney
    Posts
    4,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Drone is correct, can never get through more than a couple of songs
    Don't know why I bought a second album, expecting something different maybe? Then went and bought a third album so now I have three albums with the same lone bass chord.


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    under a rock, next to a tree, at Broadmarsh
    Posts
    6,738

    sounds at my place

    Not much of a music person, having to work long hours in noisy tractors and such.
    So what am I listening to?

    It's the fridge doing it's cycle in the Kitchen where I like sit, the traffic going along the road outside the paddock, it's years since I could identify each one by the tone of it's going past, there's just too many going to and from their homes up the valley.

    When the wind in the Macrocarpa tree stops it's incessant hiss, I can just hear the frogs down on the river bed crocking for the next rain and the native hens jostling for hierarchy, the dogs at their boarding kennel a kilometre away yapping for exercise and the cats bumping the fly screen at the front door finding some warm draught coming under the door.

    The clickety click of the keyboard as I write another piece of not so fast and rhythmic bit of nonsense.

    But if on a rare occasion the radio is on and I find a bit of random jazz, that's my listening bliss.
    .

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kingston, Tassie, OZ.
    Posts
    13,519
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinklearthur View Post
    Not much of a music person, having to work long hours in noisy tractors and such.
    So what am I listening to?

    It's the fridge doing it's cycle in the Kitchen where I like sit, the traffic going along the road outside the paddock, it's years since I could identify each one by the tone of it's going past, there's just too many going to and from their homes up the valley.

    When the wind in the Macrocarpa tree stops it's incessant hiss, I can just hear the frogs down on the river bed crocking for the next rain and the native hens jostling for hierarchy, the dogs at their boarding kennel a kilometre away yapping for exercise and the cats bumping the fly screen at the front door finding some warm draught coming under the door.

    The clickety click of the keyboard as I write another piece of not so fast and rhythmic bit of nonsense.

    But if on a rare occasion the radio is on and I find a bit of random jazz, that's my listening bliss.
    .

    Hi A!

    I've been listening to my 4bd1 and transfer whine at 90KM'H all day, and another 7 hours tomorrow too as we head back to Bendigo from over the border in SA. The whistle it gets up as we climb hills under boost is just music to my ears


    JC
    The Isuzu 110. Solid and as dependable as a rock, coming soon with auto box😊
    The Range Rover L322 4.4.TTDV8 ....probably won't bother with the remap..😈

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Barmera .SA.
    Posts
    1,841
    Mainly old Rock or blues I play myself.
    Been doing regular shows in the beer garden at the Overland Corner Hotel in SA Riverland.
    If you're in the area, drop in tomorrow arvo, Saturday afternoon show this week.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kingston, Tassie, OZ.
    Posts
    13,519
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty943 View Post
    Mainly old Rock or blues I play myself.
    Been doing regular shows in the beer garden at the Overland Corner Hotel in SA Riverland.
    If you're in the area, drop in tomorrow arvo, Saturday afternoon show this week.
    HI Shorty, sorry need to be back in Vic tomorrow, did think of you when I passed through Barmera, but a quick trip it has to be this time. When I get more time to stop and enjoy the surroundings I'll look you up. We usually come through this way en route to the Flinders. Currently in Waikerie listening to rowdy pickers on the turps in the caravan park

    JC
    The Isuzu 110. Solid and as dependable as a rock, coming soon with auto box😊
    The Range Rover L322 4.4.TTDV8 ....probably won't bother with the remap..😈

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Barmera .SA.
    Posts
    1,841
    If it's a bevy of British beauties, I know them. A couple of them are very good and played a few songs with me last weekend.

    Any time you're driving through, just PM me and we'll meet up for sure mate. Always got cold Coopers Brown Ales in the fridge and some Roo in the freezer.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!