Page 623 of 625 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625 LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6249

Thread: Interesting, Odd or Funny Pics II.

  1. #6221
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brisbane West
    Posts
    24,821
    Quote Originally Posted by spudfan View Post
    I always liked the Bedford TK. My uncle used to drive one many years ago. I always remember the whistling sound they made, and the metal dash. On my wish list...
    Don't go back, enjoy the memory. The reality will destroy it.
    If you don't like trucks, stop buying stuff.
    http://www.aulro.com/afvb/signaturepics/sigpic20865_1.gif

  2. #6222
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,081
    Wise words. Funny when you think back, a girlfriend from the past always looks as she did way back then. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the wife...

  3. #6223
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    11,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tins View Post
    Doug Bader would have loved you, Des,, He loved what he called " goon baiting". He said it mind, not me... ( well you just don't know these days ) when he was at Colditz. Bloke was a a leg end, as Ian would say.


    Blimey, is that what you were doing, I thought you were an infiltrated into AULRO Nazi Agent still carrying on with the propaganda not realising it was All Over Red Rover & your bunch had come second/runner up?


    Was going to say Loser but no one wants to feel second rate & a failure anymore & every body seems to be referred to as a Runner up.


    x x x

  4. #6224
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    11,046
    Quote Originally Posted by spudfan View Post
    Wise words. Funny when you think back, a girlfriend from the past always looks as she did way back then. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the wife...

    Not implausible spud, as we all get older we physically change & I reckon I could bump into some of my, eeerrrrr, conquests shall we say, & not recognise them & they in turn may not wish to recognise me for one reason or another so it cuts both ways.

    Hang on,mine's coming, gotta go. Pheeeeeww.

  5. #6225
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    East Kurrajong, NSW
    Posts
    1,402
    Cheers
    Travelrover

    Adventure before Dementia

    2012 Puma 90 - Black
    1999 Td5 110 Ute - White
    1996 Tdi 300 Wagon - White (the project)
    1977 Series III 88" Petrol (the other project)

    VKS-737 - Mobile 0972

  6. #6226
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    NSW far north coast
    Posts
    17,165
    .

  7. #6227
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mornington Vic
    Posts
    309
    Can't remember if I have posted this before but today was exceptional.
    A gift from the stupid people that walk this earth has now, In my mind has reached a new low.
    Balcombe Estuary, Mount Martha, Victoria.
    They have now taken to dumping their face masks in the Creek and Estuary.
    Today I counted/retrieved 15+.

    Bloody peasants.

    Mjs

  8. #6228
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    11,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Saulman1010 View Post
    Can't remember if I have posted this before but today was exceptional.
    A gift from the stupid people that walk this earth has now, In my mind has reached a new low.
    Balcombe Estuary, Mount Martha, Victoria.
    They have now taken to dumping their face masks in the Creek and Estuary.
    Today I counted/retrieved 15+.

    Bloody peasants.

    Mjs

    You wonder whether they are trying to make a point or are just Pig ignorant.


    With thousands & thousands pieces of this apparel it was always going to be a problem around the world & should have been contemplated, but a shame it all couldn't be recycled/reprocessed into the same products for the next time..

  9. #6229
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Koojan WA (part time Perth)
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Saulman1010 View Post
    Can't remember if I have posted this before but today was exceptional.
    A gift from the stupid people that walk this earth has now, In my mind has reached a new low.
    Balcombe Estuary, Mount Martha, Victoria.
    They have now taken to dumping their face masks in the Creek and Estuary.
    Today I counted/retrieved 15+.

    Bloody peasants.

    Mjs
    I have a property on a main rd, every weekend I pick up bottles, cans, cartons and various other rubbish items (no face masks yet, thatíll be after the borders open) that people feel donít ďfitĒ the interior design of their vehicle until the next stop when it could be placed in a bin
    Even with the 10cent refund on most of the items, people still throw them out the window

    At my house in Perth, a certain brother-in-law knows I donít tolerate people smoking at my house, so when he gets out of the car and lights up or finishes a cigarette, guess where the butt ends up, on the ground near the letterbox
    He even has to walk past the bins to get to the front door
    After years of asking him to put his butts in the bin, it still hasnít got through
    His place has butts scattered everywhere and I have come up with paybackInteresting, Odd or Funny Pics II. (I wonder if he has worked out where the handfuls of beer bottle caps come from every time I visit)🤣🤣
    1985 110 Dual Cab 4.6 R380 ARB Lockers (currently NIS due to roof kissing road)
    1985 110 Station Wagon 3.5 LT85 (unmolested blank canvas)

  10. #6230
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    11,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav 110 View Post
    I have a property on a main rd, every weekend I pick up bottles, cans, cartons and various other rubbish items (no face masks yet, thatíll be after the borders open) that people feel donít ďfitĒ the interior design of their vehicle until the next stop when it could be placed in a bin
    Even with the 10cent refund on most of the items, people still throw them out the window

    At my house in Perth, a certain brother-in-law knows I donít tolerate people smoking at my house, so when he gets out of the car and lights up or finishes a cigarette, guess where the butt ends up, on the ground near the letterbox
    He even has to walk past the bins to get to the front door
    After years of asking him to put his butts in the bin, it still hasnít got through
    His place has butts scattered everywhere and I have come up with paybackInteresting, Odd or Funny Pics II. (I wonder if he has worked out where the handfuls of beer bottle caps come from every time I visit)🤣🤣
    Can't you Ban the BiL? or disinherit him?

Page 623 of 625 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!