Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 961 to 969 of 969

Thread: Conspiracy Theories - The new Utterly Ridiculous Thread or is it?

  1. #961
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Рязанская облас&
    Posts
    2,104
    These people represent my views. They are in Dallas texas waiting for JFK etc to be reincarnated...


    https://mobile.twitter.com/RexRavita...92259096117262
    For my friend on here ....Цирк Уехал клоуны остались

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Yass NSW
    Posts
    4,890
    Quote Originally Posted by sashadidi View Post
    These people represent my views. They are in Dallas texas waiting for JFK etc to be reincarnated...


    https://mobile.twitter.com/RexRavita...92259096117262
    Every time I open a twitter link I feel less intelligent..........

    Regards,
    Tote
    Go home, your igloo is on fire....
    2014 Chile Red L494 RRS Autobiography Supercharged
    MY2016 Aintree Green Defender 130 Cab Chassis
    1957 Series 1 107 ute - In pieces

    Assorted Falcons and Jeeps.....

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    10,546
    Quote Originally Posted by sashadidi View Post
    These people represent my views. They are in Dallas texas waiting for JFK etc to be reincarnated...


    https://mobile.twitter.com/RexRavita...92259096117262
    There is summat wrong here.
    That may or may not be Dealy Plaza but that isn't JFK as I don't believe he even owned, let alone wore red Clobber. I call bull****.


  4. #964
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    10,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tote View Post
    Every time I open a twitter link I feel less intelligent..........

    Regards,
    Tote
    Well then Tote, don't open the buggers, they'll all get tired of posting crap. It may take a squillion years though.


  5. #965
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Рязанская облас&
    Posts
    2,104
    Its only wednesday and I have to admit as Tote said I am feeling dumber and dumber...
    .End Times preacher Sharon Gilbert says that an alien imitated her husband, and then it tried to have ...
    and then it claimed to be Xerxes, and then Jesus got involved, and then the alien turned out to be a reptile with a posse of gargoyles.
    Open at your own risk...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/hemantmeh...20147993329670
    For my friend on here ....Цирк Уехал клоуны остались

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    10,546
    Quote Originally Posted by sashadidi View Post
    Its only wednesday and I have to admit as Tote said I am feeling dumber and dumber...
    .End Times preacher Sharon Gilbert says that an alien imitated her husband, and then it tried to have ...
    and then it claimed to be Xerxes, and then Jesus got involved, and then the alien turned out to be a reptile with a posse of gargoyles.
    Open at your own risk...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/hemantmeh...20147993329670

    "I don't want any of what she is on"

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Yass NSW
    Posts
    4,890
    From a tweet below - this ones on the money.....
    Dontcha hate it when you mean to take a sleeping pill before bed, and you accidentally drop acid instead? It can happen to anyone...


    Regards,
    Tote
    Go home, your igloo is on fire....
    2014 Chile Red L494 RRS Autobiography Supercharged
    MY2016 Aintree Green Defender 130 Cab Chassis
    1957 Series 1 107 ute - In pieces

    Assorted Falcons and Jeeps.....

  8. #968
    Saitch's Avatar
    Saitch is offline ForumSage Silver Subscriber
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Armstrong Creek, Qld
    Posts
    6,287
    Quote Originally Posted by sashadidi View Post
    .End Times preacher Sharon Gilbert says that an alien imitated her husband,
    .

    https://mobile.twitter.com/hemantmeh...20147993329670
    **** me! What's her hubby look like then!
    'sit bonum tempora volvunt'


  9. #969
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    10,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Saitch View Post
    **** me! What's her hubby look like then!


    Maybe that is how she knew the difference?

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!