Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 397

Thread: The COVID-19 & Corona free thread.

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt Barker SA
    Posts
    1,083
    Im going to call it my vitamin beer now too The COVID-19 & Corona free thread.thats awesome!

    You can get it from most supplement shops or online. Lots of flavours too. My favourite is kiwi strawberry

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    NSW far north coast
    Posts
    15,843
    ED, that's really interesting and really good you get a benefit from Oxyshred.

    I've used it to boost my metabolism but I was aware of that jittery sensation you can get from it.
    I didn't care for that too much, and it's one of the milder ones.

    One of the younger techs I worked with in Canberra was using something similar at one stage when he was working out to help try and burn off fat but it affected his behaviour quite a bit!

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt Barker SA
    Posts
    1,083
    I have never had that jittery sensation before from it, but probably because the fatigue is so strong and my body works in mysterious ways (or not works The COVID-19 & Corona free thread.) id probably not notice anyway. Ive had an a,shaker of it every morning for a few years now because it helps so much. It's immune boasting qualities are important too because if I get sick, it really messes me up.

    There are definitely a lot out there but they all seem to be a bit scary in that way, or things in them that harm one's liver The COVID-19 & Corona free thread.




    Quote Originally Posted by rick130 View Post
    ED, that's really interesting and really good you get a benefit from Oxyshred.

    I've used it to boost my metabolism but I was aware of that jittery sensation you can get from it.
    I didn't care for that too much, and it's one of the milder ones.

    One of the younger techs I worked with in Canberra was using something similar at one stage when he was working out to help try and burn off fat but it affected his behaviour quite a bit!

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gosnells
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMick View Post
    Dig coffee grinds into the garden, it makes excellent fertiliser.
    Also alleged to keep dogs from (re) digging in the garden - sprinkle/dig in the grinds.
    - Dunno if it would work for a labrador, or their cousins...

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gosnells
    Posts
    5,119
    ",,,I do have bad days, definitely I still don't really complain because I cannot change the situation, so I just do the best I can And there is still those worse off than me too and I have so much to be thankful for..."

    Epic Dragon.



    And here I was, moping around merely 'cos of a few days deep-sleeping in hospital, and feeling (temporarily?) debilitated afterwards...

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Logan
    Posts
    23,355
    Quote Originally Posted by superquag View Post
    Also alleged to keep dogs from (re) digging in the garden - sprinkle/dig in the grinds.
    - Dunno if it would work for a labrador, or their cousins...
    May deter the bandicoots too, although that's only my theory at this stage.
    2009 Defender 110 2.4. ARB bulbar, Ironman winch, Safari snorkel, Steinbauer chip, AP HD clutch, Lightforce spots, larger tank, Off Road Systems drawer, Traxide 160 controller, Tekonsha brakes, Mulgo seat runners, Uniden UHF, Nuggetstuff seat corners, breathers, Polaris GPS.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt Barker SA
    Posts
    1,083
    Definitely don't feel bad for complaining thst sounds like it wasn't fun at all. Hope you are feeling better now

    Quote Originally Posted by superquag View Post
    ",,,I do have bad days, definitely I still don't really complain because I cannot change the situation, so I just do the best I can And there is still those worse off than me too and I have so much to be thankful for..."

    Epic Dragon.



    And here I was, moping around merely 'cos of a few days deep-sleeping in hospital, and feeling (temporarily?) debilitated afterwards...

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt Barker SA
    Posts
    1,083
    Hope everyone has enjoyed their long weekend

    I started yesterday with good fun and a minor head ouchie thanks to one of my cats running around the top frame of my bed, then falling off and tumbling down on to my head and pulling things off the shelves with them, also onto my head The COVID-19 & Corona free thread.
    Today I was comfortable enough with my helmet to be able to enjoy a ride around the paddock on my dear Legacy The COVID-19 & Corona free thread.The COVID-19 & Corona free thread.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    6,122
    The Blue Horse in front has lost it's rider.


    Don't show Saitch the small shrub in front or he will want to trial his Minenräumpanzer Keiler on it.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brisbane West
    Posts
    21,599
    Oh dear Des, ever heard of Specsavers? That blue horse appears to be John Deere green.
    If you don't like trucks, stop buying stuff.
    http://www.aulro.com/afvb/signaturepics/sigpic20865_1.gif

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!