Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 158

Thread: My nightmare with the NDIS process.

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic_Dragon View Post
    A carer is a good thing, for both of you will mean more time for you guys to enjoy each other's company and other things you'd like to do. I know how hard it is to accept them though and find good ones!

    Haha the horses travelled in the most awesome truck!!! I had the powerchair and my manual wheelchair as well. Crazy!! So much stuff has to come with me!

    It sounds like you will soon need a Packhorse string of your own.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tecoma Vic
    Posts
    8,855
    Today there was a knock at the door at 7am, i was standing naked in front of the hire shower with Heather assisting me. turns out the home care lady was a day early, what a first introduction, a quick hello and don't mind me standing here naked bushing.

    She was there for 4 hrs to assist me and Heather. So I have her again on Thursday 7 -11, tomorrow another lady will come for 4 hrs and on Saturday, another lady will come. All this is going to take a bit getting used to, flashing myself to all these different strangers, but I've had some experience prior as I've had about 6 different district nurses who call on in every 6 weeks.


  3. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverlord off road spares View Post
    Today there was a knock at the door at 7am, i was standing naked in front of the hire shower with Heather assisting me. turns out the home care lady was a day early, what a first introduction, a quick hello and don't mind me standing here naked bushing.

    She was there for 4 hrs to assist me and Heather. So I have her again on Thursday 7 -11, tomorrow another lady will come for 4 hrs and on Saturday, another lady will come. All this is going to take a bit getting used to, flashing myself to all these different strangers, but I've had some experience prior as I've had about 6 different district nurses who call on in every 6 weeks.


    Think Positive Mario, at least they didn't call to repossess the Hire Shower.


    So the days started with a bang, or could have in a manner of speaking you understand, but I'm sure Heather would have put the kibosh on such early morn frolics.

    With all these women callers, Bill Gates has nothing on you.

    Is it a "Try before you buy plan?"

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tecoma Vic
    Posts
    8,855
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bee View Post
    Think Positive Mario, at least they didn't call to repossess the Hire Shower.


    So the days started with a bang, or could have in a manner of speaking you understand, but I'm sure Heather would have put the kibosh on such early morn frolics.

    With all these women callers, Bill Gates has nothing on you.

    Is it a "Try before you buy plan?"
    LOL If you had done some research on MSA you would understand that all the plumbing is not operational.


  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Logan
    Posts
    24,589
    Glad you're making progress mate. Keep on it.
    BTW its a good idea to do EOL and legal stuff while you're still going strong, as if it's left till later it can cause problems.
    On attitudes to disabilities, my FIL looks healthy at 89, but is totally deaf without his cochlear ear. He has a disability parking permit and has had a couple of incidents of people not accepting that an invisible disability such as deafness is real.
    I had to tell one busybody woman to stop her stupid behaviour. Fortunately he usually can't hear them ranting.
    2009 Defender 110 2.4. ARB bulbar, Ironman winch, Safari snorkel, Steinbauer chip, AP HD clutch, Lightforce spots, larger tank, Off Road Systems drawer, Traxide 160 controller, Tekonsha brakes, Mulgo seat runners, Uniden UHF, Nuggetstuff seat corners, breathers, Polaris GPS.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverlord off road spares View Post
    LOL If you had done some research on MSA you would understand that all the plumbing is not operational.

    Mate, nor is mine, & I haven't got your unfortunate disease & what there is, is prone to leaks.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brisbane West
    Posts
    23,515
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bee View Post
    Mate, nor is mine, & I haven't got your unfortunate disease & what there is, is prone to leaks.
    Spoken like a true Land Rover connoisseur.
    If you don't like trucks, stop buying stuff.
    http://www.aulro.com/afvb/signaturepics/sigpic20865_1.gif

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,201
    Quote Originally Posted by V8Ian View Post
    Spoken like a true Land Rover connoisseur.

    Thanks Ian, I needed a new slant on it. That makes me feel a whole lot better Doc.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tecoma Vic
    Posts
    8,855
    l had 4 woman in the bedroom today, l was hanging from the ceiling like a plumb pudding dangling on its string. sling and ceiling hoist training, all this swing is to get myself ready for Navy diver's plans.


  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt Barker SA
    Posts
    1,330
    Mines prone to leaks too Mario My nightmare with the NDIS process. full Landrover experience My nightmare with the NDIS process.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!