Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 241 to 250 of 250

Thread: My nightmare with the NDIS process.

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverlord off road spares View Post
    received an email this arvo from lift company confirming what l already knew, chair wont fit the lift.( l knew year 11 maths would come in handy some day) They are going to work out a quote on a large platform and cabin to represent to the ndis. if approved it will take 4 -6 weeks to air freight it.
    Y

    Year eleven? I reckon a Grade 5 -er could have worked that out Mario. Maybe they should employ school kids?

    Disappointing to say the least for you both.

    Their ineptitude creates inconvenience. Just hope they don't ask you to foot the bill for extra charges to get it here sooner than normal.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tecoma Vic
    Posts
    8,924
    the reinforced concrete slab and lift pit l don't think will fit the
    next size up either.


  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverlord off road spares View Post
    the reinforced concrete slab and lift pit l don't think will fit the
    next size up either.
    H

    Hell, it gets worse. Maybe they can send a new matching pit for it?

    Things were going so well too. Maybe too well in retrospect.

  4. #244
    NavyDiver's Avatar
    NavyDiver is offline Very Very Lucky! Gold Subscriber
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,475
    Pub test failure PLUS Pubs, Yachts $1500 night clubs at taxpayers expense and The Tossers did not bring "Afford chartered the Seven Star superyacht for a cruise on Sydney Harbour for senior managers last month." to Western Port for you Mario?



    I wonder how its all allowed when the job they are supposed to do is often done so poorly? Jump up and down time I think.

    PS the wind is looking interesting for Monday Mario????


  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt Barker SA
    Posts
    1,351
    That is such an oversight by the OTs My nightmare with the NDIS process.My nightmare with the NDIS process. I hope it's a smooth fix to the situation too My nightmare with the NDIS process. these things so necessary to life and the companies often seem to go snail pace!

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyDiver View Post
    Pub test failure PLUS Pubs, Yachts $1500 night clubs at taxpayers expense and The Tossers did not bring "Afford chartered the Seven Star superyacht for a cruise on Sydney Harbour for senior managers last month." to Western Port for you Mario?



    I wonder how its all allowed when the job they are supposed to do is often done so poorly? Jump up and down time I think.

    PS the wind is looking interesting for Monday Mario????


    I see theCrew are Annual testing the Lifeboat on my watercraft.Good one lads.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tecoma Vic
    Posts
    8,924
    Well it's going to cost another $20K to fix this stuff up, now it's a matter of who pays. it might be a legal issue and more delays. i hope not.


  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverlord off road spares View Post
    Well it's going to cost another $20K to fix this stuff up, now it's a matter of who pays. it might be a legal issue and more delays. i hope not.
    It happens all the time and not just to the NDIS, years ago one of the buildings I worked in built on an executive suite complete with disabled toilet, only trouble was it was stairs up from the ground floor and stairs down from the car park, eventually they made half the carpark stairs a ramp.
    2005 D3 TDV6 Present
    1999 D2 TD5 Gone

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDLOVER View Post
    It happens all the time and not just to the NDIS, years ago one of the buildings I worked in built on an executive suite complete with disabled toilet, only trouble was it was stairs up from the ground floor and stairs down from the car park, eventually they made half the carpark stairs a ramp.

    Well as I said earlier somewhere it seems these organisations appear to employ ****wits who are not even competent to read their own personal measuring devices.


    If I didn't say it, I certainly thought it when you said the Lift wasn't going to fit. Best wishes for a speedy outcome Mario.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mt Barker SA
    Posts
    1,351
    Hope for a fast outcome!
    Gosh only half the stairs a ramp My nightmare with the NDIS process. I swear if everywhere just had ramps then it's accessible for all. And more disabled toilets.
    Even old buildings, I had to drag myself up on my butt up a tall flight of stairs and meet my wheelchair at the top! It caused me injury and pain! People blame old historic buildings but no excuse these days because there's seat lifts that run along walls designed for such things! That fold up neatly when not in use.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!