Page 773 of 774 FirstFirst ... 273673723763771772773774 LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 7735

Thread: Jokes

  1. #7721
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Encounter Bay
    Posts
    703
    No 3toes, it was not wrong to leave your mate with a responsible adult.

    after all, you cannot expect the poor cabby to sit there all morning, and just think, ....if you had gone in the house, after a couple of hours the cabby would want some money, so he would go into the house which would mean his cab would be unattended and liable to be stolen.

    a stolen taxi could be used for many nefarious purposes.......can you see where I am going with this ?
    .

  2. #7722
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Koojan WA (part time Perth)
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by V8Ian View Post
    It's a shame nowadays, that so many people lack judgment, integrity and respect. Rick's post was acceptable because of the presentation. There was no crudity or swearing, even filtered.
    This is vastly different to the post you placed that was explained to you recently.
    This forum wants to appeal to, and be safe for, primary school kids through to grandmas. It is not a football changing shed or a wharfie's smoko room. Language and themes that are common in those types of venue, are not acceptable here. This is explained clearly in the rules of access.
    Show some respect.
    I showed my post and Ricks to my wife and one of her work colleagues, both agreed that both of the posts would not be suitable for young children to read, but the wife’s colleague said that Ricks post would be a harder one to “try to talk your way around” when the kids started asking questions

    Again, it all comes down to personal interpretation

    Enough said

    JokesJokesJokes

    Gav
    1985 110 Dual Cab 4.6 R380 ARB Lockers (currently NIS due to roof kissing road)
    1985 110 Station Wagon 3.5 LT85 (unmolested blank canvas)

  3. #7723
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    10,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogarthde View Post
    No 3toes, it was not wrong to leave your mate with a responsible adult.

    after all, you cannot expect the poor cabby to sit there all morning, and just think, ....if you had gone in the house, after a couple of hours the cabby would want some money, so he would go into the house which would mean his cab would be unattended and liable to be stolen.

    a stolen taxi could be used for many nefarious purposes.......can you see where I am going with this ?
    .
    Yeah. If it happens again you wish to be informed so you can nick his Cab. Right?

  4. #7724
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,039

    The wife and tyres

    My wife used to be in the 205/16 size bracket. Now she is firmly in the 265/16 size bracket...

  5. #7725
    Saitch's Avatar
    Saitch is online now ForumSage Silver Subscriber
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Armstrong Creek, Qld
    Posts
    6,306
    Quote Originally Posted by spudfan View Post
    My wife used to be in the 205/16 size bracket. Now she is firmly in the 265/16 size bracket...
    She must tyre easily?
    'sit bonum tempora volvunt'


  6. #7726
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,039
    'sit bonum tempora volvunt'......Nam semper et Anon ...

  7. #7727
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    10,599
    Quote Originally Posted by spudfan View Post
    My wife used to be in the 205/16 size bracket. Now she is firmly in the 265/16 size bracket...


    Jesus Spud, she is going to creep up on you & your computer one day & you will be Mashed spud.

  8. #7728
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hookturnistan, currently
    Posts
    9,458
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bee View Post
    Jesus Spud, she is going to creep up on you & your computer one day & you will be Mashed spud.
    Bet she bakes him first....
    ​JayTee

    Depositatum De Latrina

    2000 D2 TD5 Auto: Tins
    1994 D1 300TDi Manual: Dave
    1980 SIII Petrol Tray: Doris
    OKA #74, Crivens!

  9. #7729
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    10,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Tins View Post
    Bet she bakes him first....

    Yep, chuck him into the hot ashes& blacken him a little first.. Add Butter, Pepper & salt.

  10. #7730
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,039
    Lucky for me "love is blind".

Page 773 of 774 FirstFirst ... 273673723763771772773774 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!