Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: the chaser chased....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    4511
    Posts
    18,156

    the chaser chased....

    143901065 88" SII Basic " Madge" | 1988 RRC Portifino Red "LeeLoo" | Army Workshop Trailer 173-867
    1996 300TDi Auto D1 Mrs Inc's DD |
    "TowTent" Viscount Gazelle 3.9m |"Monty" 03 BA Ford Fairmont DD

    "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." -- a warning from Adolf Hitler
    "If you don't have a sense of humour, you probably don't have any sense at all!" -- a wise observation by someone else
    'If everyone colludes in believing that war is the norm, nobody will recognize the imperative of peace." -- Anne Deveson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ballajura, Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,134
    the press reports l read in SMH said they arrested 11 people from the Chaser crew involved in the stunt and that they were dressed as osam bin laden with towel headgear and flwoing robes and made it through 2 road block check points before being stopped.

    again all it proves is APEC is a joke

    that if your determinend imaginative and wth bit of luck you can get around any security system to press home an attack

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Fairfield VIC
    Posts
    670
    can't wait for that one to go on air, if it makes it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central Coast NSW
    Posts
    1,104
    Nah...never liked that style of 'comedy'. What would have happened if he'd been shot dead when he walked into a shop with a stocking over his head... apart from him getting killed.

    It's a bit like the Jackass series to me. But thats just me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Daisy Hill Brisbane Qld, Rover, Non European Recover Vehicle
    Posts
    151
    humm silly buggers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    In my D2a Ripping It Up
    Posts
    8,539
    One word sum,s it up


    IDIOTS
    cheers chris


    My Toy 04 D2a Td5 Manual With Lots of Goodie Goodness
    S111 Swb a work in progress
    Two Wheel Fun Factor
    Triumph Sprint St 955i

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Melbourne, outer South East
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by mudmouse View Post
    Nah...never liked that style of 'comedy'. What would have happened if he'd been shot dead when he walked into a shop with a stocking over his head... apart from him getting killed.

    It's a bit like the Jackass series to me. But thats just me.

    ...the stocking one was set up ... they advised the store owners what was going to happen beforehand and got their agreement.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    In my D2a Ripping It Up
    Posts
    8,539
    Quote Originally Posted by waynep View Post
    ...the stocking one was set up ... they advised the store owners what was going to happen beforehand and got their agreement.
    It doesnt matter what could of happened if a innosent by stander had come into the shop
    It could of gone pear shaped very easily
    cheers chris


    My Toy 04 D2a Td5 Manual With Lots of Goodie Goodness
    S111 Swb a work in progress
    Two Wheel Fun Factor
    Triumph Sprint St 955i

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Alstonville...is near Byron Bay
    Posts
    3,035
    Thanks inc...

    Now for their next trick!

    If the 'Canadian' scenario is the case,
    I wonder if they've actually done anything illegal?

    Any more illegal than, say, 20, Land Rovers in convoy?


    If they got thru the barricades, then it's a security issue...

    Chas: "We were just going to the Intercontinental for lunch, your honour..."

    GQ

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central Coast NSW
    Posts
    1,104

    ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggers View Post
    Thanks inc...

    Now for their next trick!

    If the 'Canadian' scenario is the case,
    I wonder if they've actually done anything illegal?

    Any more illegal than, say, 20, Land Rovers in convoy?


    If they got thru the barricades, then it's a security issue...

    Chas: "We were just going to the Intercontinental for lunch, your honour..."GQ
    It might be a problem for them if they used security passes fraudulently... but yes, seems like more of a security issue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!