Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Android double din.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Blackstone
    Posts
    314
    Didnít even cross my mind that I have a rear wheel carrier until the camera arrived. ďDoh!Ē Ended up mounting the camera on the far left of the handle. Can see the tow-ball fine (bottom right)but havenít tried lining the trailer up yet....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MY08 TDV6 D3 Zermatt Silver, B.A.S ECU Remap, ARB Bar, 12K Kingone Winch, 2x100Ah LiFePo4 Auxiliary Power, Safari Snorkel, Baja Rack Roof Rack, Brown Davis Aux. Tank, RWC, Front Runner Rear Ladder, Drifta Drawers, Doran TPMS, LLAMS, GAP IID BT.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    wandin nth vic
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanC View Post
    Didnít even cross my mind that I have a rear wheel carrier until the camera arrived. ďDoh!Ē Ended up mounting the camera on the far left of the handle. Can see the tow-ball fine (bottom right)but havenít tried lining the trailer up yet....
    Is it just me or is the view back to front..

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Blackstone
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by theelms66 View Post
    Is it just me or is the view back to front..
    Good catch. Was playing around with the the settings (reversing X mirror) the other day. Forgot to change it back. When you pointed it out I started thinking ď surely it hasnít been like that since I installed the camera and not noticedĒ. That would be embarrassing and lining up the trailer even more of a challenge.
    MY08 TDV6 D3 Zermatt Silver, B.A.S ECU Remap, ARB Bar, 12K Kingone Winch, 2x100Ah LiFePo4 Auxiliary Power, Safari Snorkel, Baja Rack Roof Rack, Brown Davis Aux. Tank, RWC, Front Runner Rear Ladder, Drifta Drawers, Doran TPMS, LLAMS, GAP IID BT.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    St Helena,Melbourne
    Posts
    12,940
    I had to check mine and yes the image was reversed also.
    MY08 TDV6 SE D3- permagrin ooh yeah !
    98 TDI AUTO SE DISCO - gone and will be missed.
    2003 Dingo offroad camper trailer
    1998 Triumph Daytona T595
    1974 VW Kombi bus
    1958 Holden FC special sedan

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    St Helena,Melbourne
    Posts
    12,940
    Fitted steering wheel audio switch panel and mapped the buttons to the head unit functions, each button can have 2 functions with either a short a long press.
    Phone buttons also work which i didn't expect but its a handy feature, i did a video review for the seller and they sent me a free dash cam so i will attach that when i get a chance.

    IMG_20190630_135927.jpgIMG_20190630_135935.jpg
    MY08 TDV6 SE D3- permagrin ooh yeah !
    98 TDI AUTO SE DISCO - gone and will be missed.
    2003 Dingo offroad camper trailer
    1998 Triumph Daytona T595
    1974 VW Kombi bus
    1958 Holden FC special sedan

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Blackstone
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by loanrangie View Post
    Fitted steering wheel audio switch panel and mapped the buttons to the head unit functions, each button can have 2 functions with either a short a long press.
    Phone buttons also work which i didn't expect but its a handy feature, i did a video review for the seller and they sent me a free dash cam so i will attach that when i get a chance.

    IMG_20190630_135927.jpgIMG_20190630_135935.jpg
    Did you get 2 functions mapped onto the volume buttons?
    Was nice to be able to map phone answer and hang up.
    I didnít expect that.

    Did you watch the Powerful UK video on installing the audio controls?
    I went looking for the single airbag removal latch on the top behind the steering wheel only to finally work out there were 2 on the left and right side of the steering wheel. Looks like yours is the same. First thought was the part wasnít compatible.
    MY08 TDV6 D3 Zermatt Silver, B.A.S ECU Remap, ARB Bar, 12K Kingone Winch, 2x100Ah LiFePo4 Auxiliary Power, Safari Snorkel, Baja Rack Roof Rack, Brown Davis Aux. Tank, RWC, Front Runner Rear Ladder, Drifta Drawers, Doran TPMS, LLAMS, GAP IID BT.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    St Helena,Melbourne
    Posts
    12,940
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanC View Post
    Did you get 2 functions mapped onto the volume buttons?
    Was nice to be able to map phone answer and hang up.
    I didnít expect that.

    Did you watch the Powerful UK video on installing the audio controls?
    I went looking for the single airbag removal latch on the top behind the steering wheel only to finally work out there were 2 on the left and right side of the steering wheel. Looks like yours is the same. First thought was the part wasnít compatible.
    I found a post on here from a few years ago, haven't mapped a long press for volume or ff buttons yet.
    MY08 TDV6 SE D3- permagrin ooh yeah !
    98 TDI AUTO SE DISCO - gone and will be missed.
    2003 Dingo offroad camper trailer
    1998 Triumph Daytona T595
    1974 VW Kombi bus
    1958 Holden FC special sedan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!