Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Auto/Motor interior Trimmer - Perth

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    back in WA
    Posts
    143

    Auto/Motor interior Trimmer - Perth

    Morning...(depending on where you are),

    Just seeing in any one in WA can recommend someone that can fix 2 blown seams on the Disco seat(s) and an armrest (may need a recover). One side price of leather may need replacing due to continues wear from sliding the 'Behind' over the seat where you get in...

    appreciate any advice.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,802
    I have used B-Trimmed on Frobisher Rd and McCarroll’s in Carbon Court before (both in Osborne Park) and both were pretty good.
    Life is just a series of obstacles preventing you from taking a nap.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    35
    I have used Hillseez Trim Repairs - mobile guy who does good work and reasonable rates. Will also quote through FB messenger if you send photos.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    817
    Mate used Millane Trimmers in Kensington recently and recommended them highly. He had some seat covers made but said majority of work was leather repairing worn seat bases etc.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Perth / Thornlie
    Posts
    124
    There is a good one off Banister rd, Canning Vale if south of the river suits.
    I'll dig a an old invoice address if you like.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    back in WA
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshoppr View Post
    There is a good one off Banister rd, Canning Vale if south of the river suits.
    I'll dig a an old invoice address if you like.
    that would be great.

    Cheers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Perth / Thornlie
    Posts
    124
    Here you go gotaflat
    G.K. TRIMMERS
    37 TACOMA CIRCUIT
    CANNING VALE
    94557144.
    Did a great job on my D3 roof lining

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshoppr View Post
    Here you go gotaflat
    G.K. TRIMMERS
    37 TACOMA CIRCUIT
    CANNING VALE
    94557144.
    Did a great job on my D3 roof lining
    Interesting my roof lining is separating on the negative curves and I was wondering how it could be fixed. What is the solution?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Perth / Thornlie
    Posts
    124
    In a nut shell, they carefully remove the roof panel strip off the dead lining , press on a new lining onto the panel and refit. Felt is very close to original color. Finished product was as new. A couple for clips/studs broke though .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tom Price - Pilbara WA
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshoppr View Post
    In a nut shell, they carefully remove the roof panel strip off the dead lining , press on a new lining onto the panel and refit. Felt is very close to original color. Finished product was as new. A couple for clips/studs broke though .
    Wants the going rate for the roof lining repair? Mine is getting to the point where it needs fixing up soon
    Shane
    2005 D3 TDV6 loaded to the brim with 4 kids!
    http://www.aulro.com/afvb/members-rides/220914-too-many-defender-write-ups-here-time-d3.html

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!