Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Can 'O' Worms

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Northern NSW.Australia

    Can 'O' Worms

    Good evening.
    As that Day gets closer, a couple of questions, what may have been talked about before.
    Running in my rebuilt 2 1/4 petrol ?
    Insurance options ?
    Please comment, as i need all the advice I can get.
    If It Was Me I Would !!!!


  2. #2
    Homestar's Avatar
    Homestar is offline Super Moderator & CA manager Gold Subscriber
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sunbury, VIC
    I use Shannons for insurance - they’ll do agreed value, which increases each year with mine without me asking. Cheap too, but I have my vehicles on club reg and insurance is extreme limited use - basically assumes around 4 weeks a year which is about right for mine, they do other options too, so if you are going to use it heaps, that’s no dramas for then either.

    1977 101 FC - 'Chucky'
    1986 Classic RR - 'Thing'
    1976 Series III Tray
    1997 Honda CBR1000F
    2003 L322 - Gone to a new home.

    'Love with your heart - use your head for everything else.' - CaptainDisillusion

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Bittern Vic
    Shannons will insure your car unregistered whilst in the shed, handy if there is a fire or something goes very wrong.
    When running in now days i just drive the car normally. There may be instructions in the workshop manual or owners handbook if anything special has to be done.
    If you have a new camshaft you may need to run the engine differently for the first 15 - 30 minutes.


Tags for this Thread



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Search ONLY!
Search All the Web!