Thread: Who brought it ?? Nick a part.

Total Downloaded

Who brought it ?? Nick a part.

Well some one has taken getting bits from wreckers to a final solution. They took the whole dam vehicle. Now what about sharing? Sheeze drove some distance to Kilsyth pick apart only to find the old series landy gone. Stood there forlornly, bottom lip trembling for a few seconds looking at were the landy was, then slowly turned and left. Did not even get the chance to find the part was not there anyway or if the part was there only a true miracle was going to get it removed. Sad really sad......
    Cheers Hall

It'sNotWorthComplaining! Guest
    Those landies probably had that much stripped of them that the remaining carcass was scrapped for the scrap metal value. The Discos there were pretty clean after the scavengers had picked them clean.

Total Downloaded
    No it`s not worth complaining ( ironic name for this thread?) The bloke at the counter asked if I had found what I was looking for. When I had wiped the tear from the corner of my eye I told him what I was looking for. He then told me why the landie was not there. He gave the impression that he was a bit shocked as to why some one would buy a land rover wreck, hence why he had remembered the sale. Obviously not a land rover owner or fan of them
    Cheers Hall