I read somewhere around here ages ago that this is a handy thing to do on a Rangie Classic since the original type metal reservoir leaks so much.

So I bought a part number QFX000030, but of course now that I've got it I'm wondering about it.

There's no obvious filter - is that the grey circular thing inside, which I suppose can't be replaced?

And the inlet and outlet both point down as opposed to the originals, which point sideways, so do you just bend the hoses to suit, or make some 90-degree adaptors?