Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: What have I got?

  1. #51
    Wow, that's crazy.

    I thought the Isuzu hardtop on car sales was expensive at $12500....
    Current 83 Stage One V8 trayback
    Old 84 110 3.9V8 Army 4 speed

    IG @lewys_landrover_page

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    13,162
    Yep. Stage 1 Landrovers are getting to be big dollars for the right one. The right one being 4 door station wagons with the Isuzu diesel and in good nic.
    Unless otherwise stated, this post is the opinion of Mick_Marsh and should be read accordingly.

    Hybrid SIII Stage 1 cab on a RRC chassis

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Robertson NSW
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Marsh View Post
    Yep. Stage 1 Landrovers are getting to be big dollars for the right one. The right one being 4 door station wagons with the Isuzu diesel and in good nic.
    That's equivalent to about AU$45,000
    Seems a huge jump....
    Rob.
    SIII FFR 2.6; STAGE 1 3.9; RRS 4.4;
    REMLR member 114

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    13,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob king View Post
    That's equivalent to about AU$45,000
    Seems a huge jump....
    Rob.
    I wouldn't pay that. I guess others here wouldn't either.

    I guess that is why a number of people are exporting (and not limited to) Series 1 (in any condition), RRC, Perentie & 101 Landrovers to the UK.
    I have even heard of some classic American muscle imported ten to fifteen years ago being sent back to the USA.
    Unless otherwise stated, this post is the opinion of Mick_Marsh and should be read accordingly.

    Hybrid SIII Stage 1 cab on a RRC chassis

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Robertson NSW
    Posts
    273

    What have I got?

    Sorry repeat.
    SIII FFR 2.6; STAGE 1 3.9; RRS 4.4;
    REMLR member 114

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Robertson NSW
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Marsh View Post
    Yep. Stage 1 Landrovers are getting to be big dollars for the right one. The right one being 4 door station wagons with the Isuzu diesel and in good nic.
    That one was a V8!...
    SIII FFR 2.6; STAGE 1 3.9; RRS 4.4;
    REMLR member 114

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    13,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob king View Post
    That one was a V8!...
    Yep. UK just had V8s. Aus had the Isuzu.
    Mine was an Isuzu until the PO swapped motors with his RRC.

    You might want to have a browse around here:
    Stage 1 V8 • Index page
    Unless otherwise stated, this post is the opinion of Mick_Marsh and should be read accordingly.

    Hybrid SIII Stage 1 cab on a RRC chassis

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Robertson NSW
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Marsh View Post
    Yep. UK just had V8s. Aus had the Isuzu.
    Mine was an Isuzu until the PO swapped motors with his RRC.

    You might want to have a browse around here:
    Stage 1 V8 Index page
    Thanks Mick.
    I'm definitely picking up the original wagon body to rebuild.
    Will keep all options open.
    Rob.
    SIII FFR 2.6; STAGE 1 3.9; RRS 4.4;
    REMLR member 114

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Marsh View Post
    I wouldn't pay that. I guess others here wouldn't either.

    I guess that is why a number of people are exporting (and not limited to) Series 1 (in any condition), RRC, Perentie & 101 Landrovers to the UK.
    I have even heard of some classic American muscle imported ten to fifteen years ago being sent back to the USA.
    I can confirm that some USA muscle cars are now coming back to the states from overseas. I haven't done anything with one but there are certain models for which it makes economic sense to bring one back rather than source one here.
    Scratching my teenage itch now that I'm in my midlife crisis...
    '87 110 County 4BD1+T+LP (Godzilla)
    '88 110 Perentie Cargo 4BD1+T+LP (Thing1)
    '91 110 Perentie Cargo 4BD1+T+LP (Thing2)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!