View Poll Results: Will you pay a deposit for a 110 sill tank?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • LH sill tank

    11 68.75%
  • RH sill tank

    11 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: Who wants shingleback sill tank for a 110?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Bondi Junction
    Posts
    300
    Hi Andrew

    Thanks for buying the bullet with this.

    What is the expected due date of the balance, a few might ask beyond me so thought I would put it in here.

    And then the other question of those of us looking for passenger side when is that deposit due etc.

    Joe

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    313
    Hi Andrew,

    Hopefully you got that one. I will pm you the address as well as it looks as though the ISP mail server is having issues.


    Thanks

    Richard

    Quote Originally Posted by Shingleback View Post
    G'day Richard, please try again, I can't see your email, I've got the others. shinglebackoffroad@gmail.com

    Cheers,

    Andrew.
    _____________________
    1985 V8 County 110
    1994 TDI Discovery 1
    2010 TDCI Defender 110

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Beechworth
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFriend View Post
    Hi Andrew

    Thanks for buying the bullet with this.

    What is the expected due date of the balance, a few might ask beyond me so thought I would put it in here.

    And then the other question of those of us looking for passenger side when is that deposit due etc.

    Joe
    No worries Joe, I'll keep you all posted on the progress. Will be a month or two to be honest, but I'm trying my best! I'll get the drivers side done first and then worry about the LHS.

    Cheers, Andrew.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maitland - NSW
    Posts
    181
    I've only just caught up with this. but when you have the left hand side for a 110, let me know as well. Looking for a water tank by early next year. I already have a brown davis tank under the right side.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Beechworth
    Posts
    505
    G'day all, bit of an update and just trying to work this dropbox photo thing out again, looks like the photo is too small... anyway I've just finished an exo-cage for a 110 and measured it up for the sill tanks while I had it here. Still on track to have at least the RHS done by christmas, thanks for your patience.





    Dropbox - 403

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Beechworth
    Posts
    505

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Beechworth
    Posts
    505
    Can anyone please help me post big photo's in this forum!? I used to be able to do it, but the bloody things have all updated and changed and now i'm lost again!

    All's I want to do is use photo's in my phone and post here. I was and are still trying to use dropbox...

    DSC_0213.JPG

    I think these links are working, but I'd like to have the photo's on this page if possible.

    Bloody computers!!!

    Cheers,

    Andrew

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South West Rocks
    Posts
    6,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingleback View Post
    Can anyone please help me post big photo's in this forum!? I used to be able to do it, but the bloody things have all updated and changed and now i'm lost again!

    All's I want to do is use photo's in my phone and post here. I was and are still trying to use dropbox...

    DSC_0213.JPG

    I think these links are working, but I'd like to have the photo's on this page if possible.

    Bloody computers!!!

    Cheers,

    Andrew
    I never seam to have any issues posting pics from my phone via tapatalk
    Damien
    ------------------------------------------------

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Beechworth
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I never seam to have any issues posting pics from my phone via tapatalk
    Thanks Damien, I'll give that a crack. Cheers

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Beechworth
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingleback View Post
    Thanks Damien, I'll give that a crack. Cheers
    Ok, tapatalk, let's see if this works!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!