Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bull bar or nudge bar

  1. #1

    Bull bar or nudge bar

    ECB are wondering how many Freelander 2 owners are interested in a nudge bar or a bullbar.

    What is the feeling?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,540
    I would be interested in a bull bar provided it integrated with the car well. Something similar to the ARB bar for the D3 would look good.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Baldivis, WA
    Posts
    65

    Bars

    I am in the Western Australia and have a 2000 freelander not a freelander 2 but, I would be interested in either, specially if they had a mounting for lights.

    Quote Originally Posted by RVG View Post
    ECB are wondering how many Freelander 2 owners are interested in a nudge bar or a bullbar.

    What is the feeling?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Redland Bay QLD
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by inside View Post
    I would be interested in a bull bar provided it integrated with the car well. Something similar to the ARB bar for the D3 would look good.
    It would, the only thing is the car is not old enough for alot of people to take them seriously offroad. A full bar is prolly best, a replacement (like the D3) not an add-on (like some falcon ones), hopefully with a winch hole :P.

    Cheers!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,365

    HELLL YESSS!!!

    I'd be happy to bring my car in if you guys need something to measure up or experienment on.
    06 SE V6 Discovery 3

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by beforethevision View Post
    It would, the only thing is the car is not old enough for alot of people to take them seriously offroad. A full bar is prolly best, a replacement (like the D3) not an add-on (like some falcon ones), hopefully with a winch hole :P.
    I was thinking more for touring, you know the last few hours to get to that spot, sun just going down and a roo steps out in front. It would be nice to have something there other than the plastic bar.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Baldivis, WA
    Posts
    65

    roo

    Would be nice... Only been here for 13 months now and have not seen a roo on the highway yet....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by inside View Post
    I was thinking more for touring, you know the last few hours to get to that spot, sun just going down and a roo steps out in front. It would be nice to have something there other than the plastic bar.
    I'd prefer a complete replacement bar rather than a nudge bar that goes over the top of the existing plastic so that the approach angle is not made any worse or ideally is improved.
    06 SE V6 Discovery 3

  9. #9
    East Coast Bullbars sent some feedback to the effect that they consider the market is too small for them to make either a nudge bar or a bull bar for the F2. They need about 50 units to make it work and are not satisfied that they could sell that many.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,540


    This is USD $500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!