Page 1064 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 6456496410141054106210631064106510661074 ... LastLast
Results 10,631 to 10,640 of 10896

Thread: Corona Virus

  1. #10631
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapiles View Post
    You missed "spend four hours at the cinema with 300 other people".

    Naaaaaaaahhh, that wouldn't happen 'cos it would be very Inconsiderate, Selfish & Non-thinking.


    Oh yes, THAT could easily happen.

  2. #10632
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bee View Post
    Naaaaaaaahhh, that wouldn't happen 'cos it would be very Inconsiderate, Selfish & Non-thinking.


    Oh yes, THAT could easily happen.

    Unfortunately it did happen ....

    Latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW

    Dubbo Reading Cinemas Dubbo 49 Macquarie Street 6pm to 10pm on Wednesday 2 June 2021 Anyone who attended this venue is a close contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate. Remain in isolation until further advice is provided by NSW Health.
    Arapiles
    2014 D4 HSE

  3. #10633
    Saitch's Avatar
    Saitch is offline ForumSage Silver Subscriber
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Armstrong Creek, Qld
    Posts
    5,633
    I'm outa here until this settles down!
    Cya and stay safe!

    Moreton06.21.jpg
    Infinity: A measureless measurement of a timeless time.


  4. #10634
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brisbane West
    Posts
    23,725
    You only going now? I thought you were leaving on Monday. I'd have invited you to the snow hunt.
    If you don't like trucks, stop buying stuff.
    http://www.aulro.com/afvb/signaturepics/sigpic20865_1.gif

  5. #10635
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The new Gold Coast, after ocean rises,Queensland
    Posts
    11,462
    whats the difference between a snow hunt and a sea hunt and a duck hunt?

  6. #10636
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    brighton, brisbane
    Posts
    32,187
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bee View Post
    Yep J1 That should do it seeing as how you don't have any .303 cartridges.
    I can source some of those. Also some surplus Lee-Enfield rifles, if they haven't run out. Legal and above board. Honest,
    Iím pretty sure the dinosaurs died out when they stopped gathering food and started having meetings to discuss gathering food

    A bookshop is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking

  7. #10637
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by bob10 View Post
    I can source some of those. Also some surplus Lee-Enfield rifles, if they haven't run out. Legal and above board. Honest,


    If one of those is #96627 1915 I'll have it, but it is unlikely.


    Never had a personal as such, SLR as they seemed to be swapped around at a whim.

    SAPOL have got an OWEN 9mm SMG recently added to their Firearms Exhibit courtesy of a Raid or two.

  8. #10638
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Logan
    Posts
    24,823
    So apparently the couple from Melton were moving so the bloke could start a new job, which is allowed if required permits are obtained. Police in Vic, NSW and Qld are still investigating if they complied with the rules.

    The couple have both tested positive and are in the infectious diseases ward at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. Lots of testing happening on the Sunshine Coast and in NSW and about 900 contacts identified so far.

    No new community cases today in Victoria or Qld. Not heard yet about NSW.

    Qld Police have fined 5 other people $4003 for breaching the regulations to cross into Qld.

    Some interesting questions have been raised:

    1. Did they apply for and receive an exemption to the Victorian lockdown regulations to leave Victoria?
    2. Did they comply with the NSW requirement for people from Vic to observe the stay at home regulations while in NSW? Apparently not.
    3. Did they apply for and receive an exemption to enter Qld, which requires 14 days in quarantine? Apparently not.
    2009 Defender 110 2.4. ARB bulbar, Ironman winch, Safari snorkel, Steinbauer chip, AP HD clutch, Lightforce spots, larger tank, Off Road Systems drawer, Traxide 160 controller, Tekonsha brakes, Mulgo seat runners, Uniden UHF, Nuggetstuff seat corners, breathers, Polaris GPS.

  9. #10639
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Yass NSW
    Posts
    4,280
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMick View Post
    So apparently the couple from Melton were moving so the bloke could start a new job, which is allowed if required permits are obtained. Police in Vic, NSW and Qld are still investigating if they complied with the rules.

    The couple have both tested positive and are in the infectious diseases ward at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. Lots of testing happening on the Sunshine Coast and in NSW and about 900 contacts identified so far.

    No new community cases today in Victoria or Qld. Not heard yet about NSW.

    Qld Police have fined 5 other people $4003 for breaching the regulations to cross into Qld.

    Some interesting questions have been raised:

    1. Did they apply for and receive an exemption to the Victorian lockdown regulations to leave Victoria?
    2. Did they comply with the NSW requirement for people from Vic to observe the stay at home regulations while in NSW? Apparently not.
    3. Did they apply for and receive an exemption to enter Qld, which requires 14 days in quarantine? Apparently not.
    Given the above circumstances a good example of how every state having its own rules leads to confusion and does not achieve an outcome.

    Regards,
    Tote
    Go home, your igloo is on fire....
    2014 Chile Red L494 RRS Autobiography Supercharged
    MY2016 Aintree Green Defender 130 Cab Chassis
    1957 Series 1 107 ute - In pieces

    Assorted Falcons and Jeeps.....

  10. #10640
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    brighton, brisbane
    Posts
    32,187
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bee View Post
    If one of those is #96627 1915 I'll have it, but it is unlikely.


    Never had a personal as such, SLR as they seemed to be swapped around at a whim.

    SAPOL have got an OWEN 9mm SMG recently added to their Firearms Exhibit courtesy of a Raid or two.
    WW2 surplus, a few boxes were found at Kingaroy , along with boxes of 303 ammo, all hermetically sealed, in as new condition. I sure they may all be gone now though. The old Lee-Enfield 303 was the only rifle I could hit anything with. I used to use it back on the property near Bungunya, out from Goondiwindi. Good for knocking over pigs. My Father used it when he knocked over a 'roo on the way to the Bungunya pub one day, getting some dog meat. In long grass, the only time you had a target was when the 'roo jumped, and then only for a brief moment. About 100 yards, clean head shot. Just as well it wasn't on the way home, after the pub

    Something I don't understand about these two who broke lockdown. The Acting Victorian Premier said they did not break any State restrictions, and moving interstate is allowed during lockdowns. They did not apply for an exemption, and Qld Police are investigating if they came thru under any other process. How did they cross the NSW border, then the Qld border , I know the border at Gundy was not monitored as strictly as the Gold Coast. The Qld Police Commissioner has stated 5 other people have been found who came from Victoria without the proper passes, two on the Darling Downs, one at Dalby and one at Wide Bay. All were placed into 14 day quarantine, at their expense, and all tested negative . How many more sneaked over the NSW border, and then over the Qld border? The first two are facing legal action in three States, according to the Courier Mail. Locals are not hesitating to dob interstate drivers to the Police if there is any doubt about their arrival. Anyway, from inqld;

    EDIT just reported the penalty for deliberately breaking the COVID rules as they did is 6 months jail, or $13,000.

    Outbreak fears fade with no new cases; Premier's anger at 'foolish' pair (inqld.com.au)
    Iím pretty sure the dinosaurs died out when they stopped gathering food and started having meetings to discuss gathering food

    A bookshop is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking

Page 1064 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 6456496410141054106210631064106510661074 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!