Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 179 of 179

Thread: 18" Steel Wheels now available for Discovery 3, 4

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    213

    TuffAnt Originals are now SOLD OUT - Pre Order Now for Next Shipment

    A huge run on stock in the last 2 weeks has taken us by surprise, thanks everyone for their support and orders.

    We are are now taking PRE-ORDERs for the next shipment which will be in December. The increase in orders and the factory at capacity sees us out of stock for a short period. As we will all pre-orders, we are applying a 10% discount.

    Stay tuned for a new colour option with the next order!

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by apom View Post
    A huge run on stock in the last 2 weeks has taken us by surprise, thanks everyone for their support and orders.

    We are are now taking PRE-ORDERs for the next shipment which will be in December. The increase in orders and the factory at capacity sees us out of stock for a short period. As we will all pre-orders, we are applying a 10% discount.

    Stay tuned for a new colour option with the next order!
    Hi there - have sent messages via the website and insta page about delivery costs to Melbourne but haven't had a response. What's the best way in touch about the Tuffant rims? Thx George

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kilmore, VIC
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle800 View Post
    Hi there - have sent messages via the website and insta page about delivery costs to Melbourne but haven't had a response. What's the best way in touch about the Tuffant rims? Thx George
    Maybe drop Andrew (apom) a PM directly? He was always pretty quick to respond.
    DiscoClax
    '94 D1 3dr Aegean Blue - 300ci stroker RV8, 4HP24 & Compushift, usual bar-work, various APT gear, 235/85 M/Ts, 3deg arms, Detroit lockers, $$$$, etc.
    '08 RRS TDV8 Rimini Red - Compomotives, 285/60 BFGs, Rock sliders, APT full under-protection, Mitch Hitch, Tradesman alloy rack, LLAMS, VCIQ

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    213

    NOW BACK IN STOCK - FEBRUARY 2019

    Our next shipment wheels has finally arrived and the backorders complete. Thanks to everyone for theirs support and orders.

    We now have them available in 2 colours and also for Discovery 5.

    As always if there are any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM or email to info@tuffant.com

  5. #175
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sunny Coast QLD
    Posts
    27,493
    and the second colour would be?
    "How long since you've visited The Good Oil?"

    Live simply.
    Love generously.
    Care deeply.
    Speak kindly.


    '93 V8
    Rossi
    '97 to '07. sold.
    '01 V8 D2
    '06 to 10. written off.
    '03 4.6 V8 HSE D2a with Tornado ECM
    '10 to ???
    Its a gas gas gas Tug?
    Making Lemonade since 2016.


    Golf GTX Tourer MKIII 19' of Heaven


  6. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bunbury, WA
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro_The_Swift View Post
    and the second colour would be?
    The website mentions black and charcoal. I couldn't find any photos though.
    Chris


    2014 D4 TDV6
    1954 86" (I'll finish it one day.....)
    1980 Stage 1 v8

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Belair, South Australia
    Posts
    7
    Received my charcoal rims last week. Tyres to be fitted this Friday. Colour is similar to the grey compomotives, the centre caps are black and the nuts chrome.Will be fitted to a Fuji white D4 so I am much happier with the charcoal option.
    Trevor.

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14
    Here’s a couple of photos from the Tuffant FB page
    D4 SDV6 MY16 HSE Corris Grey with Rhino Backbone Pioneer Tray, Traxide TBS, APT full Armadillo, Llams, Travall Barrier, 19" Cooper Zeon LTZ, Tow Pro Elite, UHF GME XRS-370C

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bunbury, WA
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Cock View Post
    Received my charcoal rims last week. Tyres to be fitted this Friday. Colour is similar to the grey compomotives, the centre caps are black and the nuts chrome.Will be fitted to a Fuji white D4 so I am much happier with the charcoal option.
    Trevor.
    Hi Trevor. I would be very interested to see any photos of the charcoal wheels on a white D4, when you get them fitted.
    Cheers,
    Chris.
    Chris


    2014 D4 TDV6
    1954 86" (I'll finish it one day.....)
    1980 Stage 1 v8

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search AULRO.com ONLY!
Search All the Web!